Koole Terminals is in the European market leader for the tank storage, present at key locations in 7 different countries with a total of 21 terminals. The Koole Group is determined to driving its integrated and innovative service offerings for storage, processing, logistics, and energy transition forward, with a clear vision for the road ahead. Together with our people and world-class customers, we are continuously seeking safer and more reliable and sustainable solutions. We do this by developing multi-modal solutions in the supply chain for our customers for green vital products that facilitate the energy transition, such as hydrogen, ammonia, CO2, Bio-products and sustainable feedstock.
As The Koole Group ventures into pioneering energy frontiers such as hydrogen, ammonia, CO2, bio-products, and sustainable feedstock, our growth is accelerating, fueled by both organic expansion and strategic acquisitions. To fortify our Finance Team, we are actively seeking a seasoned Treasury Manager. We are on the looking for a candidate with exceptional analytical abilities, robust communication skills, and a knack for fostering positive interpersonal connections.
In an environment that encourages freedom of thought, we provide a framework with clearly defined policies, principles, and objectives. Embrace the challenge of solving variable and complex problems, where different situations call for unique and innovative approaches. In this role, you will experience managerial breadth, overseeing the integration of operations and services that are inherently related, requiring coordination with associated functions. Your communication and influence skills will be paramount, making an impact through knowledge and rationality.
- Managing day-to-day cash positioning for the Group and ensuring sufficient daily liquidity.
- Overseeing cash pool structures and bank account administration.
- Improving the Group’s cash management processes and operations, with an emphasis on enhancing efficient and effective cash planning and fund transfer management.
- Managing cash flow forecasting by entity and consolidated (rolling 12 months and longer).
- Monitoring and reporting on corporate treasury results, treasury risk exposure, and compliance to provide management information, initiate corrective actions, and maintain compliance at all times.
- Preparing utilization and interest roll-over requests for existing financing facilities.
- Preparing and reconciling debt schedules, assisting in providing credit risk analysis.
- Managing bank relationships, including reporting on banking activities (bank balances and service fees).
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or other relevant financial or technical studies.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in treasury, banking, or a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in managing global cash and knowledge of principles of liquidity management and corporate funding.
The role will be based in Rotterdam (Botlek area, The Netherlands), with occasional travel to one of our national and international locations.
Please apply using the application form on our website.
An Assessment will be part of the solicitation process.