Koole Terminals is in the European market leader for tank storage, present at key locations in 7 different countries with a total of 21 terminals. The Koole Group is determined to driving its integrated and innovative service offerings for storage, processing, logistics and energy transition forward, with a clear vision for the road ahead. Together with our people and world-class customers, we are continuously seeking safer and more reliable and sustainable solutions. We achieve this by developing multi-modal solutions in the supply chain for our customers for green vital products that facilitate the energy transition, such as hydrogen, ammonia, CO2, Bio-products and sustainable feedstock.
Transitioning into new energy frontiers like hydrogen, ammonia, CO2, bio-products and sustainable feedstock. The Koole Group is on a trajectory of rapid growth, both organically and through strategic acquisitions. To strengthen our Finance Team, we are actively seeking an adept Tax Manager. Your role will be pivotal in optimizing the global tax liability for the Group, ensuring strict adherence to international tax laws and treaties. We are looking for a professional who not only brings excellent analytical abilities but also excels in effective communication and possesses a talent for building strong interpersonal connections.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate preparation and filing of the Group’s tax returns, encompassing critical elements such as transfer pricing documentation and foreign reporting requirements.
- Managing and monitoring the Group’s tax position, including tax accounting, compliance, and year-end audit.
- Implementing a global tax control framework and ensuring tax compliance suck as CIT, VAT, and business-related taxes.
- Liaising with local tax authorities and coordinating all tax audits and tax litigation within the Group.
- Collaborating with the internal team to ensure the accuracy of tax forecasting, budgeting, and long-term planning strategies.
- Ensuring effective use of external advisers, both in terms of quality and cost.
- Analyzing the impact of global tax developments and trends on the governance and compliance responsibilities of the group.
- Taking the lead in tax optimization strategies related to financing.
- Assisting in M&A and restructuring projects.
- 4-8 years of tax experience with a major and international accounting firm, law firm, or other international organization.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics (or equivalent).
- In-depth knowledge of corporation and international tax law, transactional tax concepts, and their practical applications.
- Experience in managing transfer pricing arrangements, ensuring compliance with international standards, and optimizing tax outcomes.
- Good understanding of accounting concepts and processes.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
The role will be based in Rotterdam (Botlek area, The Netherlands), with occasional travel to one of our national and international locations.
Please apply using the application form on our website.
An Assessment will be part of the solicitation process.