Financial Business Controller
Koole Terminals is in the European market leader for the tank storage, present at key locations in 7 different countries with a total of 21 terminals. The Koole Group is determined to driving its integrated and innovative service offerings for storage, processing, logistics, and energy transition forward, with a clear vision for the road ahead. Together with our people and world-class customers, we are continuously seeking safer and more reliable and sustainable solutions. We do this by developing multi-modal solutions in the supply chain for our customers for green vital products that facilitate the energy transition, such as hydrogen, ammonia, CO2, Bio-products and sustainable feedstock.
The Koole Group is experiencing rapid growth, both organically and through strategic acquisitions. To fortify our Finance Team, we’re in search of a skilled Financial Business Controller. Join the dynamic core of our Business Controlling team in the Netherlands, taking on a pivotal role as the driving force behind two of our thriving Business Units. Bring your A-game! We’re seeking someone with a dazzling mix of analytical prowess, top-notch communication finesse, and the social wizardry to make interpersonal connections truly sparkle.
- Collaborate closely with Finance Operations and Consolidation & Reporting departments to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Prepare detailed analyses and reports on variances to budget and forecasts.
- Create monthly Business Unit KPIs with an analysis of performance movements.
- Review monthly performance for the Business Unit, monitoring follow-up/corrective action requirements to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Liaise with Project Managers to ensure accurate reporting of Capex project execution and progress.
- Prepare the annual budget and forecasts for the Business Unit.
- Provide analysis and proposals for improving business processes.
- Support various ad-hoc requests.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in Audit/Business Control/FP&A.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting.
- Knowledge of D365 or Navision is a plus.
- Proficient in reporting and using BI tools.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (Lookup formulas, pivot tables).
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
The role will be based in Rotterdam (Botlek area, The Netherlands), with occasional travel to one of our national and international locations.
Please apply using the application form on our website.
An Assessment will be part of the solicitation process.