Cyber Security Lead
Do you get excited at the thought of working in an international environment that is still developing itself? Then is Cyber Security Lead at Koole Terminals the position for you! You will work in an environment where a lot happens externally. The Cyber Security Lead will provide for reinforcement for the content on cyber security.
You are energetic, independent and you have plenty of relevant knowledge and skills. You act in the best interest of the company, and you will make your mark here. As Cyber Security Lead you will be responsible for overseeing Koole’s overall cybersecurity, supervising aspects of IT security including design, development, implementation, incident response, budgets and adherence to various regulations. You will report directly to the ICT Manager.
- Creation and execution of security strategies that will increase the efficiency of IT systems and projects at your organisation.
- Directing crisis management by investigating the cause of a breach and implementing the right solutions.
- Allocating the correct resources to ensure that staff are delivering secure solutions.
- Managing cybersecurity teams within the organization.
- Overseeing vulnerability audits, penetration tests and forensic IT investigations, ensuring that any outcomes are understood and applied.
- Liaising with other senior level directors and the board to ensure that new systems align with the organization’s overall security policies and data protection strategies.
- Ensuring that staff security training and compliance efforts are up to date.
- Preparing budgetary allocations and financial forecasts relating to cybersecurity.
- Managing partners, stakeholders, vendors and third-party solutions providers.
Education, skills, competencies
- Degree in information technology, computer science, engineering or equivalent;
- Demonstrated track record as security professional with 5 – 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of computer networking as well as cloud and web-based technologies (in the context of security)
- Experience in writing security related strategies and related documentation;
- Preferably an industry recognized security qualification such as CISM, CISSP, COBIT or OSCP
- Knowledge and experience of security standards (such as ISO 27001/2)
Please apply using the application form on our website.
An Assessment will be part of the solicitation process.